How to solve the WhatsApp Gold backup problemIt is one of the most important problems facing users of the WhatsApp application, which they are looking for a solution to in many ways. This is because backup is one of the important features within the application. Through it, all previous chats and media can be restored before updating the application. Through this article, we explain to you the most important information that was received regarding That topic.
How to solve the WhatsApp Gold backup problem
Through the following lines, we explain to you the official method to solve the WhatsApp Gold backup problem, which is as follows:
- The phone must have sufficient storage space.
- You must also make sure that Google Play is installed on your phone.
- You need to ensure that the device is fully charged.
- You must also confirm that the backup copy has been restored using the same number and the same email address that was used to create the copy.
Restore backup from Google Drive directly
In the previous lines, we explained the official method for solving the WhatsApp Gold backup problem, and we show you through the following lines some external tools that help in solving the problem, which are as follows:
- In this case, you can use the iTransor for WhatsApp transfer tool.
- This method helps you export your WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to your computer.
- Then you can restore them to your phone with ease.
- One of the most important features of the transfer tool that we mentioned is to restore WhatsApp from Google Drive easily. You can transfer the data you choose as you want, and you can also transfer data without the need for an Internet connection, in addition to solving the backup problem as we mentioned.
Watch also: How to unblock WhatsApp Plus Gold
Restore backup via iTransor for WhatsApp
As we explained, the iTransor for WhatsApp transfer tool is one of the external tools that can be used to solve the WhatsApp Gold backup problem, and this can be done by following the following steps:
The first step
- You must download iTransor for WhatsApp, then log in to it.
- Then you must click on Export WhatsApp backup > Import backups from Google Drive, by logging in to the user’s Google account.
The second step
- You need to choose the WhatsApp backup you want to export.
- Then you have to click on the download arrow on the right side.
The third step
- In this step, the WhatsApp backup is automatically added to the backup list after the download is complete.
- You have to click to choose the backup that was downloaded recently, then click on Export to computer, from the bottom corner on the right side.
The fourth step
- In this step, the program asks you to enter the phone number that was used in the backup process.
- It is also required to enter the verification code that was delivered.
- After the applicant has finished waiting.
- You can easily see which backup has been restored.
Restore backup in 2 steps from Google Drive
You can easily restore your backup in just two steps:
- The first step is to click on Backup the WhatsApp application on devices, and then click on Backup.
- In the second step, the program installs a custom WhatsApp so that you can access your WhatsApp, and you must follow the program’s instructions in order for the process to complete successfully.
Thus, we have reached the conclusion of our article, in which we talked about the problem of WhatsApp Gold backup, and we explained the official solution method, and we also explained a solution method using external tools.