Application What's Up, is one of the important applications around the world, which is used by many people all over the world, as the application has more than one billion active users on a monthly basis on Android and iPhone systems, and it is affiliated with the global Facebook company, where in the case you own a phone from the Android system, and it was There is a desire to move to an Android phone, the search begins on the way to transfer the entire conversations to the new phone, which we will explain to you.
How to export WhatsApp chats from iPhone
- At first we open the application on the iPhone.
- We scroll to the left on the chat you want to export.
- Then we click on the More button, and select Export chat.
- Then from the Share option, choose Mail.
- We write the email address, in order to access it from the Android phone.
- Click on the send icon.
- Repeat the steps for each chat.
After clicking on the send option, the chat will be sent to your email, where you can retrieve it from your Android device, however the problem is that you will have to repeat the above steps for each chat conversation you want to export.
How to import WhatsApp chats to Android phone
- We open the Gmail application from your Android phone.
- We access the e-mail that contains the history of the exported chat.
- Then we download the conversations to the phone, and we delete the WhatsApp.
- We reinstall WhatsApp from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app on your Android phone.
- We proceed with the setup process, then click on Restore when prompted in the setup menu.
- After the recovery process is completed, click on the Next button below.